Birmingham - Full Time
GHA is committed to designing the best buildings and places possible. We have thriving offices in London and Birmingham which collaborate to deliver award winning projects across a wide range of sectors and throughout the UK.
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly talented hands-on IT Manager to join our practice management team. The team are responsible for supporting the design studios, technologists, modelmakers, visualisers, and interior and graphic designers in a variety of ways, including operations, IT, finance and business support.
This is a new role which has been developed to support GHA’s continued growth. The IT Manager will manage the day to day operations of both the infrastructure and desktop support functions and you will play a key part in maintaining the smooth running of the business by supporting GHA’s 150-160 users. In addition, you will work closely with the Head of IT (who you report directly to) and support him with projects and planning.
Key responsibilities include:
– Desktop/User support
– Server administration
– Network management and support
– Workstation and laptop deployment
– Video Conferencing and presentation technology
– Software and hardware asset management
– Office 365 administration
– Application deployment
The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of:
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016 including Active Directory and Group Policy
– Networking including DNS, DHCP, routing, VLAN, using primarily Dell switches with Meraki Wireless Access Points
– Backups using Veeam
– Office 365
– Previous experience of Autodesk AEC collections and Adobe Creative Cloud would be a positive.
How to apply:
To apply to join our team please send in your CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your email where you heard about the vacancy.